From 27th to 29th of July 2015 we will host entrepreneurs from the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce, from Egypt.
Participants of the mission will be the leading Egyptian companies representing sectors of: food, clothing, tourism, cosmetics and automotive.
Participant companies from Egypt are:-
1. Abu Ali Trading Company: A company specializing in the manufacture of fabrics used in garment industry. This company was founded in 1974 with a capital of 35 million Egyptian pounds.
2. Kafrawy Group Inc.: The Company that has experience in the furniture industry and household items up for 35 years with a capital of 32 million Egyptian pounds has been proved efficient in the foreign market where our exports amounted to more than $ 3 million for the year 2014.
3. Abou El Wafa Trading Co.: Egyptian joint stock company working in the field of fruit and vegetables trade and export of grapes and oranges. The company is interested to import polish apples.
4. Khairy Group Inc.: Khairy Group for Tourism and trips has a tour desk in Cairo, seeks Polish tour operators..
5. Saad Trading: A company specialized in automotive parts with a capital of 10 million Egyptian pounds and interested to import spare parts for cars from Poland.
6. Ghazi Trading Co.: The Company specializes in Confectionary products supplied to hotels and restaurants; seeks to import flavorings, color and aroma from Polish market.
7. International Co. for cosmetics: One of the first companies for importing cosmetics to Egypt with 15 million Egyptian pounds transaction.
Polish companies interested in establishing contacts with Egyptian partners, please request to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer’s contact data:
Central Poland Chamber of Commerce - Lodz
Więckowskiego Street 13, II fl.
English/French: +48 505 462 783
English/Arab: +505 467 131
English/French/Arab: +48 42 632 72 92