International Match-Making for Food and Beverages Companies
at POLAGRA FOOD Trade Fair
22nd of September, 2015, Poznań, Poland
Enterprise Europe Network office hosted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development has a pleasure to invite you to participate in an international matchmaking event which will be held on 22nd September 2015 at the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan, Poland.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The matchmaking event is addressed to SMEs and other entities representing food sector with a special focus on the following branches:
- food & drink,
- food processing technologies,
- packaging & logistics.
WHY TO PARTICIPATE?
- to find new commercial and technological partners
- to develop and strengthen business relationships
- to exchange experiences with international business partners
POLAGRA FOOD fair is one of the largest trade fairs for food sector in Central and Eastern Europe (ca 1300 exhibitors from 45 countries, 65 000 professional visitors in 2014). It is organised in parallel with:
- the International Trade Fair of Food Processing Technologies POLAGRA TECH
- the International Trade Fair for Packaging PAKFOOD
- the International Trade Fair for Gastronomy POLAGRA GASTRO
Participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- 1-day entrance ticket to the POLAGRA FOOD fair for 1 person per company (valid also for POLAGRA TECH, PAKFOOD and POLAGRA GASTRO)
- catalogue entry
- personalised meeting schedule
- coffee breaks & light lunch
- business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event.
The participating company should fill in the registration form on the following event’s website: https://www.b2match.eu/b2b-food2015/registration
It is crucial to include a brief but detailed company profile and the description of the type of cooperation sought. This description will not only be visible on the website but also published in the catalogue which will be available to the participants during whole event.
All profiles will be validated before being included into the catalogue. In case of any information missing or uncertain the company will be contacted by main organizer or local partners. The official language of the event will be English.
The official website of the event: https://www.b2match.eu/b2b-food2015
International Match Making for Food and Beverages Companies at Polagra Food Trade Fair
pdf | 851.07 KB